everytime that i eat i feel full and i can't eat what should i do

everytime that i eat something i feel full in my throat and i feel full that i can't eat i told my doctor this but she says it is my anexity and i am losing weight.

I've had the same issue, I was told it was anxiety related as well.

It may well be anxiety that is causing this (if you doctor has ruled out a physical issue). Did he examine you physically to rule out a physical condition?

Are you feeling anxious? If so, can you tell us what about? When you try to eat, can you tell us how about the kind of emotions you are feeling?

What treatment did your doctor offer you?

We hope to hear back from you!

Stomach Cancer

Stomach Cancer Guide