Since there are no outward symptoms like outside heat or rash or seeping, then it doesn't seem that it can be a bacterial infection on the outside but it also means it's probably internal and needs an exam and possibly an x-ray.

If it's getting worse, and it sounds like it is, you need to see a doctor. I'm sorry we can't be more help but aside from saying it could be a strain or a tear or even a bone fracture/injury, it's impossible to say what it may be.

I hope you keep us posted!

We need more information from you, as this feeling could be anything from an infection to a muscle/tendon injury.

Did this happen out of the blue, or as a result of working out, an accident or something like that? Do you recall any incident around the time you first felt this sensation?

Please give us more information so that we can help you further!

One morning I was just lying in bed, and felt a hot rush in the back of my leg. The feeling is like a "hot flash" and has become more frequent over the apst few days.
I'm pretty sure it's not the result of my workout (MTWT). I do not recall any injury or accident during the time I first felt the sensation. I am not feeling any pain, nor have I noticed any swelling around that area of my leg. When I touch the back of my leg, it's not hot.

This really has me concerned.

Muscle Injuries

Muscle Injuries Guide