ask: Fertile signs cd 8 of 25-26 day cycle.

By Anonymous April 14, 2012 - 10:29pm

I had ovarian cramping on cd 8 and 9 with ewcm. We dtd both days. My cycle is 25 days in length. Is there a possibility of pregnancy? My cm never dried this cycle and my cervix is high, tilted back, closed and hard on cd 21. I am also experiencing some ovarian cramping as well. Took a HPT with FMU today but got a BFN.

Thank you for your question and welcome to Empowher. I am assuming that you are trying to get pregnant by your question as you are having sex during your ovulation time. There is always a chance of pregnancy when you have sexual intercourse. However, we cannot guess on whether you are pregnant or not. You will have to wait to miss a period, then use a HPT after approximately 10 days of missing a period. 

You can also have a blood test taken by your doctor to see if you are pregnant. Remember that most people try for over a year to get pregnant but following your ovulation cycle will help in your journey to Motherhood. I hope this helps and good luck.

Pregnant? Where do you get your information and support about pregnancy and delivery? :