heartburn return

im 20 years old, 176 lbs. I had heartburn last night and only took 1 tums instead of 2 like your supposed to and I woke up in the middle of the night with heartburn again and I was sweating but it was sweating like when you get to hot when you sleep. I took 2 tums this time and the heartburn went away. shoud I be worried it was something with my heart or just normal heartburn that came back? im a hypochondriac when it comes to my health so I don't know what to think

If you took the correct dose (two tablets) and it worked as opposed to one tablet, then it's probably regular heartburn.

You can read more about heartburn here and how to treat it or stop it altogether:

http://www.empowher.com/heartburn-gerd/content/what-s-causing-your-heartburn (copy and paste if the link doesn't work)

How long have you had heartburn? Have you discussed this with your doctor? The above article can help you too.

Heartburn (GERD)

Heartburn (GERD) Guide