Heat waves moving down both sides of my legs towards my ankles.

By Anonymous April 30, 2014 - 1:33am

I've had heat waves radiating down my left leg from my knee towards my ankle for about 10 days and now it has moved to my right leg. Prior to the heat waves, I became aware of a tingling sensation on my left foot as though I was standing on a vibrating plate, or as though a mild current was passing through my foot. I still have this. I find now, 2 weeks later, that the heat seems to be increasing in my right leg. Not sure what this is. Please help.

Anonymous

Welcome to EmpowHER.  It can be cause by many things such circulation on both legs, an injury to your back or spine and many other. If the symptoms or feeling is getting worst you should not wait longer. You need to see a doctor, he might suggest having imaging test done before he can diagnose the cause of your symptoms. Hope this was helpful?

Daisy