Facebook Pixel

Hi all! Please you guys should help me...thank you

By January 26, 2016 - 4:42pm
Rate This

Hi! Hope its fine with you all! Please help me i had sex with my husband on 28 december 2015 and thats when my period ended, spends a week having sex, am 22 days circle longer, 8days after that sex i felt a shape pain in my belly that went off after some minutes, sore breast and 3days after i felt cramping and bloated, 3days to my period the cramping hurts real bad and pains down my abdomen, feels like blood bleeding ran to bathroom it was a brown watery discharge, the next day blood came with a tiny clot, and the cramping and abdomen pains continues, cant even seat, hurts real bad! Cant sleep, the 3day i went to hospital, i had a scan after that the doctor send me to lap for examination, and the girl asked me to come back after my periods ends. Oh Lord i cried cos am in pains, nopains releaver and no feed back, thats too bad! Came home coudnt sleep in the night, and the blood wasnt rushing, just wasting the pad, always a tiny blood. Crying for good 5days in pains, the periods ends but still feeling back lower pains, cramping if i checked watery discharge, shape pain in my belly left side, gazzy and sleepy, bloating, i never experienced it before...am so confused about everything coz i got nothing from the doctor, no feedback and nothing, please help me am so so confused and dont know what to do.....so sorry about my english, i cant speak a good english, am learning. Thank you so much.

Add a Comment1 Comments

HERWriter Guide

Hi Maryjblack

Thank you for your post!

Your English is fine! You just need to slow everything down and try to calm yourself so that we can help you further.

It sounds like you had pain around the time of ovulation and then had a very painful, difficult period around the time when your period was expected.

Some women have periods so badly that they leak blood down their legs and are in enormous pain. This is considered to be a very difficult menstrual cycle but not too unusual.

What you need to do is see a doctor again, explain everything that happened and then ask for an exam or testing to see if anything is wrong with your reproductive system. Also, a blood test can help to evaluate your hormone levels. Please do this and ask for your results to be explained to you in a very easily understandable manner.

January 26, 2016 - 5:07pm
Enter the characters shown in the image.
By submitting this form, you agree to EmpowHER's terms of service and privacy policy
Add a Comment

All user-generated information on this site is the opinion of its author only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions. Members and guests are responsible for their own posts and the potential consequences of those posts detailed in our Terms of Service.