Hi i am 25 Years old

5 years back i married to a person he is O- Blood group and got pregnancy after one year in 5th month i got abotion.
After that we got divorce and after 5 years i get married to another person he is O+ blood now i am pregnant 1 month 4 days so will i get any problem to my baby if soo what are precautions to be taken.please help me

Blood incompatibilities are no longer the threat they once were. You can be given Rh immune-globin shots later in your pregnancy if required. 

But you don't say what your blood type is. With the baby's father being O+, there should not be a problem.

hello susan ,
thank you sooooooo much for HELPING me ,my blood group was B +,so there will be no problem na.....?

There should be no problems concerning those two blood matches.