Pregnancy Guide

ask: Hi I had my period last month 2/9 and ended 2/14. It's now 3/18 and no period, am I pregnant?

Hi, I am 26 years old and am irregular with my periods. However I usually get them around the end of the month or beginning of the next. I would say within the first two weeks of the month at the latest.

Anyway, I had my last period 2/9 and ended 2/14. I had sex with my bf several times between the 14th and 20th. After that we still had sex however he would not cum inside me. However once or twice he may have accidently allowed a small amount to get in but I would urinate right after. Is it possible to push all the sperm out by urinating?

It's now 3/18 and no period. My breasts are a little sensitive, however I do not feel fatigue or cramps which I usually get before my period.

I have been stressing and so I took 3 pregnancy tests and they came back positive. Am I definately pregnant? Is it possible that it can show positive bc I am stressing and not really pregnant? How can I tell for sure?

Susan Cody HERWriter Guide (reply to Anonymous)

This is EmpowHER, nobody judges here :)

You are not pregnant from having sex in Feb and having several months of periods afterwards. Your period is late for other reasons - I'm sure it will be along soon! 

Anonymous

hey I had my period on april 15th and was done I believe april 24th and in may I was supposed to get my period and Nothing and now is june 11th and still Nothing ???!!! and I took a test came out negative!!! and took another one still negative what could it be ?? please help!!

Anonymous

Hi I had my period on the 12th last month and no period this month yet and its June 9th just wondering how long I would have to wait before I need to take a test? My boobs seem to be looking healthier and hurting what do u think?

Anonymous

hi I had my period on the 20th of may and finished on the 26th of may. However on the 31st of may had sex with my bf not realizing the condom was faulty so I think had a little leaking....just wondering if im pregnant...kinda frreaking out abt it...

Anonymous

Hey,
I have a question.
I'm 19. Lost my virginity and January. My boyfriend and I have been having unprotected sex. Month before last I had no period last month I had one but it was 4 days shorter then it normally is. This month no sign so far of having one. I took a test the beginning or last month which was negative. Could I be pregnant?

Anytime you have unprotected sex, you are at high risk for pregnancy within the first 6 months. If you are late again, you may be pregnant so a test is a good idea!

Anonymous

hi. i was woundering if you could help me im 20 i started my period last month on november 12th and ended the 17th it is now december 17th and i still havent started i took a test the 16th and it said no is there still a chance i might be pregnant me and my boyfriend had sex every day the week i got off my period and off and on the rest of the month idk what to do maybe you can help

You are indeed quite late.

It depends on whether you were having protected or unprotected sex?

Anonymous

I started my period on oct 18th and it ended on the 24th well on Nov the 11th it started back and it ended on the 13th. My boobs have started to become very sore and my body is starting to not feel the same I took a pregnancy test right after that it came back negative I know it may have been to soon to find out but its Dec the 8th and I still haven't started what could that mean

It sounds like you are just getting shorter periods which is fine and that you are possibly PMS'ing meaning your period is due anytime. If you have been having unprotected sex and it doesn't come in the next few days, take a test.

Pregnant? Where do you get your information and support about pregnancy and delivery? :