Pregnancy Guide

ask: Hi I had my period last month 2/9 and ended 2/14. It's now 3/18 and no period, am I pregnant?

Hi, I am 26 years old and am irregular with my periods. However I usually get them around the end of the month or beginning of the next. I would say within the first two weeks of the month at the latest.

Anyway, I had my last period 2/9 and ended 2/14. I had sex with my bf several times between the 14th and 20th. After that we still had sex however he would not cum inside me. However once or twice he may have accidently allowed a small amount to get in but I would urinate right after. Is it possible to push all the sperm out by urinating?

It's now 3/18 and no period. My breasts are a little sensitive, however I do not feel fatigue or cramps which I usually get before my period.

I have been stressing and so I took 3 pregnancy tests and they came back positive. Am I definately pregnant? Is it possible that it can show positive bc I am stressing and not really pregnant? How can I tell for sure?

Anonymous

I'm 19 had unprotected sex for the most of June my period was two days late then it came only for two days normal first day then brownish on second day like old blood now it's July my period should of came already but it's four days late oh I'm ttc feeling sleepy breast are tender and really bloated need advise plz

Cms53

Hi I had start my period on June 9 our of surprise cause I usually start around the 12 or 13 now it's July 11 and I still haven't started and I do have protected sex with my boyfriend a lot and everything seemed fine. Could my date of my period just be changing?

Anonymous

So I am 3 days late on my period... I can cramps here and there like I ussualy get before my period... but it doesn't come... I didn't have sex with my boyfriend but we did a lot of making out.. and the vagina and his penis were both covered.. but his shorts felt wet for some reason... could I be pregnant or somehow get pregnany

Anonymous

Hello,

I last had sex May 8th. I had my normal period at the end of the month. It is now June 28th and still no period this month. If I had my regular period last month there is no way I could be pregnant, right?

Anonymous

I'm 15 and I had unprotected sex 3 months ago Feburary 28th.
I had my period right after for 5 days(march1st-5th). Then I had another one for 4-5 days(april 9-14). Last month I had another period for 7 days(may 10-17). Now it's late or hasn't came yet. I haven't been experiencing any symptoms and I have stayed the same weight if not I lost a couple pounds. could I still be pregnant? I am so so stressed out. PLEASE NO JUDGING!! :)

Susan Cody HERWriter Guide (reply to Anonymous)

This is EmpowHER, nobody judges here :)

You are not pregnant from having sex in Feb and having several months of periods afterwards. Your period is late for other reasons - I'm sure it will be along soon! 

Anonymous

hey I had my period on april 15th and was done I believe april 24th and in may I was supposed to get my period and Nothing and now is june 11th and still Nothing ???!!! and I took a test came out negative!!! and took another one still negative what could it be ?? please help!!

Anonymous

Hi I had my period on the 12th last month and no period this month yet and its June 9th just wondering how long I would have to wait before I need to take a test? My boobs seem to be looking healthier and hurting what do u think?

Anonymous

hi I had my period on the 20th of may and finished on the 26th of may. However on the 31st of may had sex with my bf not realizing the condom was faulty so I think had a little leaking....just wondering if im pregnant...kinda frreaking out abt it...

Anonymous

Hey,
I have a question.
I'm 19. Lost my virginity and January. My boyfriend and I have been having unprotected sex. Month before last I had no period last month I had one but it was 4 days shorter then it normally is. This month no sign so far of having one. I took a test the beginning or last month which was negative. Could I be pregnant?

Pregnant? Where do you get your information and support about pregnancy and delivery? :