ask: Hi I had my period last month 2/9 and ended 2/14. It's now 3/18 and no period, am I pregnant?

Hi, I am 26 years old and am irregular with my periods. However I usually get them around the end of the month or beginning of the next. I would say within the first two weeks of the month at the latest.

Anyway, I had my last period 2/9 and ended 2/14. I had sex with my bf several times between the 14th and 20th. After that we still had sex however he would not cum inside me. However once or twice he may have accidently allowed a small amount to get in but I would urinate right after. Is it possible to push all the sperm out by urinating?

It's now 3/18 and no period. My breasts are a little sensitive, however I do not feel fatigue or cramps which I usually get before my period.

I have been stressing and so I took 3 pregnancy tests and they came back positive. Am I definately pregnant? Is it possible that it can show positive bc I am stressing and not really pregnant? How can I tell for sure?

Anonymous

My last period was on 2/23/15 and its 4/3/15 and I haven't got my period.. Could u be pregnant?

Anonymous

My LMP was February 26, 2015 and today is April 3, 2015 and still no period. I took a test and came back negative. My cycle is regular. Can I be pregnant? Or should I wait to take another test?

Anonymous

I last had my period 2/9 - 2/16. I had oral sex with my bf 2/16 I had my jeans shorts on the entire time.. because I was on my period.. its 4/1 and still no period.. why ?

Anonymous

I had sex on february 19th while on the pill. I took a pregnancy test on February 27th and it came back negative. I had my period on March 3rd. However, now it is March 30th, and I do not feel my cramps or any of my period symptoms. Am I pregnant?

Susan Cody HERWriter Guide (reply to Anonymous)

Why do you think you are pregnant? You haven't had sex this month and had a period last month after you had sex. You're on the Pill. You're not late. Be patient. 

Anonymous

Hello everyone, my only problem is i dont still had my period. I had sex with my bf last feb24 and i had my period that time. No sex followed by that. I havent had my period and its already march 30?!?! Im a pregnant??

Pregnancy is highly unlikely Anon, but a test can let you know for sure.

Anonymous

Right I had unprotected sex in the begging on feb then came on my period 2 and a half weeks later, but before my period I kept feeling faint and kept getting minor cramps like pulling any way it's march 26 and I should of come on my period 22nd my breast are so sore and I feel how I did before when i was pregnant same symptoms. Can someone tell me what's going on???????????.....

Anonymous

HI I had my last period February 14, 2015, but I haven't gotten yet and it March 22, 2015. I feel a little camps but haven't seen any spotting or anything could I be pregnant I also is still breastfeeding my 19 month old son could that be the reason I haven't gotten my period yet I'm always on time feeling a little scared.

Anonymous

jst a question . i had sex july 4th, 2014 . didnt have my period the next mnth which was august . but i had it on september , october , november , december , and january , but not February . why is it like this ??

Pregnancy Guide

Pregnant? Where do you get your information and support about pregnancy and delivery? :