Pregnancy Guide

ask: Hi I had my period last month 2/9 and ended 2/14. It's now 3/18 and no period, am I pregnant?

Hi, I am 26 years old and am irregular with my periods. However I usually get them around the end of the month or beginning of the next. I would say within the first two weeks of the month at the latest.

Anyway, I had my last period 2/9 and ended 2/14. I had sex with my bf several times between the 14th and 20th. After that we still had sex however he would not cum inside me. However once or twice he may have accidently allowed a small amount to get in but I would urinate right after. Is it possible to push all the sperm out by urinating?

It's now 3/18 and no period. My breasts are a little sensitive, however I do not feel fatigue or cramps which I usually get before my period.

I have been stressing and so I took 3 pregnancy tests and they came back positive. Am I definately pregnant? Is it possible that it can show positive bc I am stressing and not really pregnant? How can I tell for sure?

Susan Cody HERWriter Guide (reply to Anonymous)

It's only October 3rd and you sound like you are getting PMS symptoms.

Give yourself a few days.

If you have been having unprotected sex and your period does not come within the next week, then test for pregnancy.

Anonymous

hi I am having a bit of a situation... I took 5 home pregnancy test , one of them was a digital and all came out positive.... but... yesterday I went to TWO different clinics to take pregnancy test and both came out negative... I need help...

Anonymous

Hi, I had a miscarriage march of last year. I was almost 12 weeks. I didn't have a dnc the doctors told me I wasn't far enough for one. So. anyways my husband and I have been trying since then, and nothing has happened, my periods have been all messed up. Like they used to come at the beginning of the month but they changed : lately they have been coming at the end of the month. My last period was March 25th or 26th. I didn't have a period the whole month of april and now its may and still nothing. I don't feel like im stressing, nothing really to stress over. I have a 2 yr old, other than chasing her an getting a bit aggravated every now and then, maybe a bit of it, idk. I need someones advice. I have taken 3 pregnancy tests and they were all negative. what does this mean?

If you have been trying for a baby for a year now to no avail, you should consult with your doctor. If all of your pregnancy tests are negative but you need to find out why your menstrual cycle is so irregular after your miscarriage. Your doctor can run a series of tests for you. Please keep us posted and good luck to you and your husband.

Anonymous

Hello, I was 11 wks when I found out I was having a miss miscarage I had a clean up the 3/10/2012 then the 14 I started to bleed againg. Since then I haven see my period and is now 4/27/2012 I being sexually active, I have all the symptom of being pregnant but I tested 2 time and both negative? Can I get some help here? Thanks

I'm very sorry you experienced a miscarriage. I hope you got to get rest and had lots of emotional support.

Since you weren't that far off your second trimester, it may take your body a few months to normalize again, in terms of your cycle so your tests are likely correct and you are not pregnant. Your symptoms may be PMS as they mimic the signs of early pregnancy.

Are you looking to get pregnant again? Is so, just continue as you are but bear in mind that your reproductive organs may still be healing and stabilizing and it may be another month or two before things get back to normal. 

Good luck to you!

Anonymous

hi! i would like to ask why I had may last menstrual period last feb.18 then this. i had may period again?

Anonymous

Hi there just a quick question mlp was on 18/12/2011 but it was 6 days late since then i have had a tender stomach felt really sick but not been sick had endless heartburn been really emotional had a wired cravings but at the same time I've lost the appetite to eat but when i do i get really bad hunger pains as if i haven't eaten i haven't really had that much of sensitive boobs but they do feel heavier i took a test last month on the 14th which according to the calculations my period would have been two days later could i be pregnant but it didnt show up ???

False negatives can happen when pregnancy hormones are not strong enough yet to show up on a test but this is not a common occurrence, and since you had your period (however late), that also indicates you're not pregnant.Your current symptoms could be those of pregnancy or PMS, since both mimic each other.

Have you had your period for January yet? You should be due or overdue by now. If not, test again.

Anonymous

hi , last month my period came one week late , i thought i was pregnant , did a test, came out negative, this month my husband ejaculated in me by accident, 2 days later i went for the day after pill, i was supposed to get my period today 11/11/11, but nothing. I did a pregnancy test this morning and came out positive. Am i really pregnant ?

Pregnant? Where do you get your information and support about pregnancy and delivery? :