ask: Hi I had my period last month 2/9 and ended 2/14. It's now 3/18 and no period, am I pregnant?

Hi, I am 26 years old and am irregular with my periods. However I usually get them around the end of the month or beginning of the next. I would say within the first two weeks of the month at the latest.

Anyway, I had my last period 2/9 and ended 2/14. I had sex with my bf several times between the 14th and 20th. After that we still had sex however he would not cum inside me. However once or twice he may have accidently allowed a small amount to get in but I would urinate right after. Is it possible to push all the sperm out by urinating?

It's now 3/18 and no period. My breasts are a little sensitive, however I do not feel fatigue or cramps which I usually get before my period.

I have been stressing and so I took 3 pregnancy tests and they came back positive. Am I definately pregnant? Is it possible that it can show positive bc I am stressing and not really pregnant? How can I tell for sure?

Maryann Gromisch RN Guide (reply to Anonymous)

The slight cramping may indicate that your period is about to start.

If you are normally regular, have had unprotected sex since your last period and your period doesn't start within the next seven days, take a home pregnancy test. Test in the morning and use the first urine of the day.

Anonymous

Hello I have a vert quick question

Okay so 5/14 I jad unprotected sex with my boyfriend. A week later I notice when I wipe it was like clear fluid but a little blood in it. But not a lot.. but that was it. Then I got my period a day late. It was a normal period and lasted 5 days. Is there any way I can be pregnant even if I have a regular period. We just had unprotected sex on sunday my period suppose to start on the 24. But iv been feeling bad cramps

No, you are no pregnant because you had a normal period.

Now, if you had unprotected sex again, after this normal period, and your next period is late by at least one week, you might be pregnant and should take a home pregnancy test.

Regards,

Anonymous

Hell I'm back... I took a clear blue and it said not pregnant is it because I have not missed my period yet...I had a reg period on 3/18 then on 4/14 it was two days...took a test for on 4/28 got what looks like a faint line...NY period not due to the 12th...should I wait?

Susan Cody HERWriter Guide (reply to Anonymous)

Anon

Your answer is on the thread you posted earlier. We ask our readers to post their questions just once so that we have time to help everyone.

Anonymous

I had a reg period 3/18 and then I had my period on 4/14 for 2 1/2 days. Took a Walmart brand test and got a faint line, I think and that was 4/28 the today got on from family dollars and it was neg. Could I be prego or just trippen. Please Help!!

Have you had unprotected sex since your normal period of March 18?
If so, the 2 1/2 days of bleeding might have been implantation bleeding.

Repeat a home pregnancy test one more time. This time, buy a name brand test, test in the morning and use the first urine of the day.

Regards,

Anonymous (reply to Maryann Gromisch RN)

Yes me and my guy have unprotected sex all the the time . The 2 1/2 bleeding started off as a reg period but then just stopped. I started Tuesday and Thursday it was gone. Friday a lil spotting just a lil on the panty liner and that's it.

Anonymous

I had my peruod on the 3april an 28 April it begin again my bf an I are aving unprotected sex cause we want to ave a baby can u plsss explain to me why this is happening?

Pregnancy Guide

Pregnant? Where do you get your information and support about pregnancy and delivery? :