Pregnancy Guide

ask: Hi I had my period last month 2/9 and ended 2/14. It's now 3/18 and no period, am I pregnant?

Hi, I am 26 years old and am irregular with my periods. However I usually get them around the end of the month or beginning of the next. I would say within the first two weeks of the month at the latest.

Anyway, I had my last period 2/9 and ended 2/14. I had sex with my bf several times between the 14th and 20th. After that we still had sex however he would not cum inside me. However once or twice he may have accidently allowed a small amount to get in but I would urinate right after. Is it possible to push all the sperm out by urinating?

It's now 3/18 and no period. My breasts are a little sensitive, however I do not feel fatigue or cramps which I usually get before my period.

I have been stressing and so I took 3 pregnancy tests and they came back positive. Am I definately pregnant? Is it possible that it can show positive bc I am stressing and not really pregnant? How can I tell for sure?

Anonymous

Last month on the 13of January my cycle went off and I had unprotected sex a couple days later now its the 16 of February can I be pregnant

Susan Cody HERWriter Guide (reply to Anonymous)

If you have unprotected sex then pregnancy is a possibility so you should take a test - it would be accurate by now.

Anonymous

I had my last period january 13,2015 and now its febuary 15,2015 can I be pregnant

Anonymous

Hi I was wondering I had a full 7 day period last month and this month just pinkish blood and brown discharge. How long do I wait before testing. Do I calculate from my last full period or this one?

Anonymous

Hi I have the implanon implant..and my periods have lasted five days and then begins a week and a day after it ends. I've been feeling nauseous in the morning and experiencing worse cramps than I ever had. Is it possible I could be pregnant even with implanon?

Pregnancy is not likely - it may be the implant itself that is causing the bleeding. Talk to your doctor about other birth control options. 

Anonymous

well I just have a question, In August I had too periods first one last for days 2nd started 7 days later. September 1 periods. Now since for the last week I had no appetite, sleepy, titts a little sore, vomiting almost after ever meal, nausea all day, and constipation. could i be pregnant?

Anonymous

yes sweetie congradulation

Anonymous

Hi,
I finished my period on Friday the 5th September, its now the 16th and for the last few days I have been experiencing brown discharge and some red bood, mostly only when I wipe after using the toilet (apologies for the over share) I am on the Pill and may have been slack on taking one, yet I have never had this happen when missing a pill before. Is this just a period or should I be worried?

It could be spotting due to missing pills or it could be a sign of ovulation if you missed a pill and did not make it up. Did you make up the Pill or have you skipped more than one and not make them up?

Pregnant? Where do you get your information and support about pregnancy and delivery? :