ask: Hi I had my period last month 2/9 and ended 2/14. It's now 3/18 and no period, am I pregnant?

Hi, I am 26 years old and am irregular with my periods. However I usually get them around the end of the month or beginning of the next. I would say within the first two weeks of the month at the latest.

Anyway, I had my last period 2/9 and ended 2/14. I had sex with my bf several times between the 14th and 20th. After that we still had sex however he would not cum inside me. However once or twice he may have accidently allowed a small amount to get in but I would urinate right after. Is it possible to push all the sperm out by urinating?

It's now 3/18 and no period. My breasts are a little sensitive, however I do not feel fatigue or cramps which I usually get before my period.

I have been stressing and so I took 3 pregnancy tests and they came back positive. Am I definately pregnant? Is it possible that it can show positive bc I am stressing and not really pregnant? How can I tell for sure?

Anonymous

Hell I'm back... I took a clear blue and it said not pregnant is it because I have not missed my period yet...I had a reg period on 3/18 then on 4/14 it was two days...took a test for on 4/28 got what looks like a faint line...NY period not due to the 12th...should I wait?

Susan Cody HERWriter Guide (reply to Anonymous)

Anon

Your answer is on the thread you posted earlier. We ask our readers to post their questions just once so that we have time to help everyone.

Anonymous

I had a reg period 3/18 and then I had my period on 4/14 for 2 1/2 days. Took a Walmart brand test and got a faint line, I think and that was 4/28 the today got on from family dollars and it was neg. Could I be prego or just trippen. Please Help!!

Maryann Gromisch RN Guide (reply to Anonymous)

Have you had unprotected sex since your normal period of March 18?
If so, the 2 1/2 days of bleeding might have been implantation bleeding.

Repeat a home pregnancy test one more time. This time, buy a name brand test, test in the morning and use the first urine of the day.

Regards,

Anonymous (reply to Maryann Gromisch RN)

Yes me and my guy have unprotected sex all the the time . The 2 1/2 bleeding started off as a reg period but then just stopped. I started Tuesday and Thursday it was gone. Friday a lil spotting just a lil on the panty liner and that's it.

Anonymous

I had my peruod on the 3april an 28 April it begin again my bf an I are aving unprotected sex cause we want to ave a baby can u plsss explain to me why this is happening?

On average, how long is your menstrual cycle? Are you normally regular?

The menstrual cycle is regulated by a precise balance of hormones. Like falling dominoes, the release of one hormones triggers the release of the next one...

Any factor that interferes with or disrupts this balance, causes an irregularity.

Regards,

My cycle is normally 5 days with the 6th day being done. And yes always regular ..

Anonymous

I started my period at the beginning of this month i have irregular periods , but my period has now became regular i always start my period at the beginning of the month.. But my boyfriend and i had sex twice, he didn't cum inside me but maybe a little got inside.. i don't know, but anyways couples days after me and him had sex the first time a couple days later i started bleeding lightly and it didn't last long at all, well anyways i didn't think nothing about it, maybe a week later we had sex again. And it's now been 2 weeks since then i am now bleeding again. What could this be?
(PLEASE HELP)

Pregnancy Guide

Pregnant? Where do you get your information and support about pregnancy and delivery? :