Pregnancy Guide

ask: Hi I had my period last month 2/9 and ended 2/14. It's now 3/18 and no period, am I pregnant?

Hi, I am 26 years old and am irregular with my periods. However I usually get them around the end of the month or beginning of the next. I would say within the first two weeks of the month at the latest.

Anyway, I had my last period 2/9 and ended 2/14. I had sex with my bf several times between the 14th and 20th. After that we still had sex however he would not cum inside me. However once or twice he may have accidently allowed a small amount to get in but I would urinate right after. Is it possible to push all the sperm out by urinating?

It's now 3/18 and no period. My breasts are a little sensitive, however I do not feel fatigue or cramps which I usually get before my period.

I have been stressing and so I took 3 pregnancy tests and they came back positive. Am I definately pregnant? Is it possible that it can show positive bc I am stressing and not really pregnant? How can I tell for sure?

Anonymous

well I just have a question, In August I had too periods first one last for days 2nd started 7 days later. September 1 periods. Now since for the last week I had no appetite, sleepy, titts a little sore, vomiting almost after ever meal, nausea all day, and constipation. could i be pregnant?

Anonymous

yes sweetie congradulation

Anonymous

Hi,
I finished my period on Friday the 5th September, its now the 16th and for the last few days I have been experiencing brown discharge and some red bood, mostly only when I wipe after using the toilet (apologies for the over share) I am on the Pill and may have been slack on taking one, yet I have never had this happen when missing a pill before. Is this just a period or should I be worried?

Susan Cody HERWriter Guide (reply to Anonymous)

It could be spotting due to missing pills or it could be a sign of ovulation if you missed a pill and did not make it up. Did you make up the Pill or have you skipped more than one and not make them up?

Anonymous

i had my last period last june 20,2014.. we had sex july 18-20.. until now i don;t have my periods yet.. am i pregnant?

A pregnancy test will let you know if you're pregnant. 

Anonymous

H I haven't had any sex in the last two months and I have been having my period but I been spotting before every period and I been feeling like I'm really full sometimes when I am not and it happens at night sometimes and it's hard to sleep now I should be starting any day and my boobs are sore because they usually are before I start but there extra sore this time. And I have tooken a test twice and it had said I wasn't both times. I did feel sick once waking up nauseas and with diarrhea but that was just one day then my sister was feeling the same way the next so I think it was a day flu or something. Is there anyway I can be pregnant ? Please respond.

Anonymous

Hi I was hist wundering if anyone could give me an opinion on my situation, I had a period (which came slightly early) it lasted around 3/4 days. I then turned again 9 days later, also lasting around 3/4 days. I am now approximately 4 days late on my period and just been diagnosed with a uti and thrush ( sorry about the indepth info).. any help or advice would be appricaited , thankyou :)

Anonymous

My last period July 6 to 11 but now is aug.6 but now i have no period it is a possibility that I got pregnant :pls rply

If you are having unprotected sex, then it's a possibility. Take a test to know for sure. 

Pregnant? Where do you get your information and support about pregnancy and delivery? :