Q: 

Hi I had my period last month 2/9 and ended 2/14. It's now 3/18 and no period, am I pregnant?

By Anonymous March 18, 2009 - 9:58am

Hi, I am 26 years old and am irregular with my periods. However I usually get them around the end of the month or beginning of the next. I would say within the first two weeks of the month at the latest.

Anyway, I had my last period 2/9 and ended 2/14. I had sex with my bf several times between the 14th and 20th. After that we still had sex however he would not cum inside me. However once or twice he may have accidently allowed a small amount to get in but I would urinate right after. Is it possible to push all the sperm out by urinating?

It's now 3/18 and no period. My breasts are a little sensitive, however I do not feel fatigue or cramps which I usually get before my period.

I have been stressing and so I took 3 pregnancy tests and they came back positive. Am I definately pregnant? Is it possible that it can show positive bc I am stressing and not really pregnant? How can I tell for sure?

Anonymous

Hi
I saw my period on the 29th of June 2017,and it ended on the 4th of July,is that normal?
Secondly I would like you to tell me,my ovulation date,for this month.

Anonymous

Hi i haven't tracked my period for the last 2 months but I believe the last time I got my period was the 18 of may and it's now June 29. Is it possible to be pregnant? Should I take a pregnancy test or wait a little longer?...

Guide (reply to Anonymous)

If you have had unprotected sex since your last period, then test.

Anonymous

My period went off March 28 of 2017 and now it's may 1 ,2017 still no period what could that mean

Hello Anon

This could mean many things but you haven't given us any other information to go on. Take a pregnancy test if that's a concern.

Anonymous

Hi could anyone would help me my last menstration was on march 9 2016 we had sex with my bf on april 5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13 i have regukar of 31 cycle i supposed to have period in april 9 2016 am i pregnant i try a test 2 times but came out negative

If you have a regular cycle then you didn't have sex around ovulation time which would have been around March 21-25.

But since you're late, try a blood test at the doctor's office to know where you stand.

Anonymous

Hi last month I hot my period on June 27/15 was supposed to get my period July 25 never showed we just got into august 2 nd still no sing of it had cramps like two weeks ago so thought it was coming but no sing took a pregnancy teat 4 times all negative went to the er they did one still negative anyone no what could be wrong could I still be pregnant my boyfriend pulls out ever time

Anonymous

Hi! So i started my period on june 28 2015 and it ended on a sunday (of june obiviously) but its now july 27 of 2015 any advice? Yes we did use protection i'm just worried. Help!

Your period is only a few days late, I'm sure it'll be along soon.