ask: Hi I had my period last month 2/9 and ended 2/14. It's now 3/18 and no period, am I pregnant?

Hi, I am 26 years old and am irregular with my periods. However I usually get them around the end of the month or beginning of the next. I would say within the first two weeks of the month at the latest.

Anyway, I had my last period 2/9 and ended 2/14. I had sex with my bf several times between the 14th and 20th. After that we still had sex however he would not cum inside me. However once or twice he may have accidently allowed a small amount to get in but I would urinate right after. Is it possible to push all the sperm out by urinating?

It's now 3/18 and no period. My breasts are a little sensitive, however I do not feel fatigue or cramps which I usually get before my period.

I have been stressing and so I took 3 pregnancy tests and they came back positive. Am I definately pregnant? Is it possible that it can show positive bc I am stressing and not really pregnant? How can I tell for sure?

Anonymous

I had my period on 31st march, and on 21st of April we just tried to do sex for the first time but he couldn't inject it in. am i pregnant? pls answer me.

Maryann Gromisch RN Guide (reply to Anonymous)

No. You become pregnant when you have unprotected vaginal intercourse with penetration of his penis into your vagina and he ejaculates.

Regards,

Anonymous

I had unprotected sex with my bf on Feb 23rd. I took the morning after pill 2 days after. (within 72 hours). and I had my period either the third or 4th week of March. but I've been stressing a lot lately because of this. But I haven't had my period for April yet. I also have very irregular periods. I'm not experiencing any symptoms of pregnancy. but could I be?

You are not pregnant because you had vaginal bleeding after taking the morning after pill.

The reason your period for April is late could be for two reasons.

Some women will experience changes in their menstrual cycle after taking the pill. This reported side effect presents as either the next monthly period starting earlier or later than normal, but usually not more than five days. The menstrual flow can be lighter or heavier than normal.

During periods of high stress, the body increases production and secretion of cortisol, the "stress hormone". In response, certain bodily functions, deemed "non-essential", shut down. The menstrual cycle is one of these functions.

Try to relax and your period should start.

Regards,

Anonymous

I had a period on 3rd March and then Ttc so had plenty of Ttc practise
On 3rd April I started to bleed but it wasn't like normal and very light & strange and then on 4th little heavier on 5th nothing worth even mentioning
I've been getting bloated belly for 3 weeks now and I'm not constipated or anything actually going more than normal if I'm honest..My boobs feel fuller and obviously because of bloating my stomach looks big like I'm pregnant but could this be something else
I took a test on the 3rd April as didn't bleed until that evening and was negative
Then after bleed stopped which basically can say twas 4th On evening and was still feeling same symptoms and feeling sick on n off just comes on when it feels like it and then goes.. Took test on the 7th negative again
We are on 16th now and feelings still the same nothing as changed still bloated and strange feelings down below like bearing pains and pulling.. Sometimes feels like I'm gonna get period again that kind of feeling but nothing
I have a son already 22 years old so I'm not sure if I can remember these things when I conceived him
Is it just my body playing wierd games or could I possibly be pregnant after a bleed and 2 negative tests

Susan Cody HERWriter Guide (reply to Anonymous)

All signs indicate that you are not pregnant. 

Anonymous

I have a question . While back I had sex and I was 25 days late then started so lately I've been freaked out to do it again. Anyways I let my bf put it in once and I freaked out then got up and use the bathroom. He didn't cum nor did he really have pre cum either. My period tracker is always two or three days off because I always stop it to early. Like when I'm just brown. But right now it says im 9 days late. My last period was feb 23 and I went into March but I stopped my tracker feb 28th. but I went into March with still on my period but only like 2 or 3 days. Idk why im freaking out . Should I be ?

"Freaking out" isn't good for you in general so you need to calm down a bit. Stress affects the menstrual cycle. 

A three day period is considered normal. Use birth control so you don't have all this stress.  A pregnancy test will let you know for sure. 

Anonymous

It's April 5 & I last had my period February 28, could I be pregnant

A pregnancy test will let you know.

Pregnancy Guide

Pregnant? Where do you get your information and support about pregnancy and delivery? :