ask: Hi I had my period last month 2/9 and ended 2/14. It's now 3/18 and no period, am I pregnant?

Hi, I am 26 years old and am irregular with my periods. However I usually get them around the end of the month or beginning of the next. I would say within the first two weeks of the month at the latest.

Anyway, I had my last period 2/9 and ended 2/14. I had sex with my bf several times between the 14th and 20th. After that we still had sex however he would not cum inside me. However once or twice he may have accidently allowed a small amount to get in but I would urinate right after. Is it possible to push all the sperm out by urinating?

It's now 3/18 and no period. My breasts are a little sensitive, however I do not feel fatigue or cramps which I usually get before my period.

I have been stressing and so I took 3 pregnancy tests and they came back positive. Am I definately pregnant? Is it possible that it can show positive bc I am stressing and not really pregnant? How can I tell for sure?

Hi last month I hot my period on June 27/15 was supposed to get my period July 25 never showed we just got into august 2 nd still no sing of it had cramps like two weeks ago so thought it was coming but no sing took a pregnancy teat 4 times all negative went to the er they did one still negative anyone no what could be wrong could I still be pregnant my boyfriend pulls out ever time

Hi! So i started my period on june 28 2015 and it ended on a sunday (of june obiviously) but its now july 27 of 2015 any advice? Yes we did use protection i'm just worried. Help!

Susan Cody HERWriter Guide (reply to Anonymous)

Your period is only a few days late, I'm sure it'll be along soon.

Hi! My period started august 30 2015 and finish september 5 2015, when will my next period be?

Hi. i got my Period last may that last 5days we didnt have any sex activity after may period until this month. im so worried because i missed my period on june. pls help me what should i do

Hi, I missed my period ,but we haven't sex activity last month until now. I have my Period LAST 5/21TO 5/25. but now its july why i dont have my period. im so worried. i dont know what to do. pls. help me

please help DX ... my period is fairly regular (about every three weeks from the end of one to beginning of another). the last period i had came on the 26th of may and im guessing ended about 4 or 5 days after that. my boyfriend and i had sex twice after that around the 8th through 10th of june. one time was protected while the other was not however he pulled out and came on my leg.. however then i grinded on him until i came as well. im at my grandmothers house now and have no way out without explaining the situation to her which IS NOT a good idea. therefore, i have no way of receiving a pregnancy test. and i still have not had my period.. my boobs started hurting about three days ago which is a common way for me to know that my period is coming however i heard that when your breasts hurt that is also a way to know you are pregnant. i am also very tired.. however thats any other day for me... am i pregnant or not?

Only a pregnancy test can tell you that. Unprotected sex can lead to pregnancy. Unless you are a prisoner in your grandmothers house, you can leave and get a test.

Hi i have my period 5/21to 5/25 but now i still missed my period, me and my boyfriend didn't have sex last month until now. it means that im pregnant? im also irregular

Maryann Gromisch RN Guide (reply to Anonymous)

No, it doesn't mean you are pregnant because you post that you haven't had sex since last month. You mention that you are irregular.
That is most likely the cause your period is late.

Pregnancy Guide

Pregnant? Where do you get your information and support about pregnancy and delivery? :