Pregnancy Guide

ask: Hi I had my period last month 2/9 and ended 2/14. It's now 3/18 and no period, am I pregnant?

Hi, I am 26 years old and am irregular with my periods. However I usually get them around the end of the month or beginning of the next. I would say within the first two weeks of the month at the latest.

Anyway, I had my last period 2/9 and ended 2/14. I had sex with my bf several times between the 14th and 20th. After that we still had sex however he would not cum inside me. However once or twice he may have accidently allowed a small amount to get in but I would urinate right after. Is it possible to push all the sperm out by urinating?

It's now 3/18 and no period. My breasts are a little sensitive, however I do not feel fatigue or cramps which I usually get before my period.

I have been stressing and so I took 3 pregnancy tests and they came back positive. Am I definately pregnant? Is it possible that it can show positive bc I am stressing and not really pregnant? How can I tell for sure?

Anonymous

hi. i was woundering if you could help me im 20 i started my period last month on november 12th and ended the 17th it is now december 17th and i still havent started i took a test the 16th and it said no is there still a chance i might be pregnant me and my boyfriend had sex every day the week i got off my period and off and on the rest of the month idk what to do maybe you can help

Susan Cody HERWriter Guide (reply to Anonymous)

You are indeed quite late.

It depends on whether you were having protected or unprotected sex?

Anonymous

I started my period on oct 18th and it ended on the 24th well on Nov the 11th it started back and it ended on the 13th. My boobs have started to become very sore and my body is starting to not feel the same I took a pregnancy test right after that it came back negative I know it may have been to soon to find out but its Dec the 8th and I still haven't started what could that mean

It sounds like you are just getting shorter periods which is fine and that you are possibly PMS'ing meaning your period is due anytime. If you have been having unprotected sex and it doesn't come in the next few days, take a test.

Anonymous

hi, my name is cammille. i would just like to know if you can help me with my problem.

last month, i had my period for as far as i can remember, i still have it on the 24th. then this month, oct 6 i had again my period but today, the 9th of this month, my period is almost gone.

i was like feeling dizzy and nauseus every afternoon last monday nd tuesday. but today i felt it again this morning until now. i took a pregnancy test but it was negative. i want to know what does this all mean...

thank you very much!

Hi cammille!

Your period was just a bit shorter this month, that's all. It can happen just out of the blue sometimes. The average period is 3-7 days long. And a pregnancy test confirms you are not pregnant. These things can happen for any reason , even just a change in body chemistry. I don't think you have anything to worry about.

Ssuan

LALA1029 (reply to Susan Cody)

August and months before that I had a regular/normal period.. I didn't have a period at all in the month of September, then on oct 3rd I had a period and it ended on oct 7th.. October 29th I started again and that one ended nov 3rd.. What could be the reason??

Anonymous

hi,
I have last periods of 9/8/2013. the next period shud be on 9/9/2013 but still not came. it mean im pregnent? please tell me

A missed period is often the first sign of pregnancy but you could just have a delayed period. We cannot know if you are pregnant but a pregnancy test will be accurate now.

Good luck !

i havent had my period yet either i had one sept 7th thru the 11th but my breast been real sore an senstive last couple days moody an all

Pregnant? Where do you get your information and support about pregnancy and delivery? :