hi my name is keke and i am on my periods an i have lower stomach pains they hurts really bad

By September 2, 2015 - 12:43pm

Hi Keke

Most women experience some discomfort during their menstruation but for around one in ten women this pain is severe enough to prevent them doing their usual daily activities. There are two kinds of painful periods. The first, most common type is called primary dysmenorrhea and it normally occurs in young girls and teenagers who have just started their period and in women in their 20’s who have not yet had a baby.

You can read our article "10 Ways to Ease a Painful Period" here, I'm sure it will help: