Hi,am 19 and have been battling ulcer for months and now am scared am pregnant. I had sex 3 months ago but i stopped d guy d moment he entered me and he used condom. Av bin having diff symptoms buh dey re similar to that of ulcer. Pls help me

By February 7, 2012 - 7:51am

I have an irregular menstrual period, i see it twice a year thou i saw it last month. D pains starts 4rm d middle of my stomach just under my rib cages. Av bin stooling, i fil pains wen i eat and av lost weigt. Pls help me i av so many sxmptoms

Hi pinkywinky

You need to take a pregnancy test if you think you may be pregnant. But you may have a gastro-intestinal issue instead that requires a visit to the doctor for a diagnosis and treatment. You could have gall stones or your ulcer may be bleeding or you may have acquired another one but you really do need to see a doctor about this.Please do this as soon as you can.

Hi susan,thank you so much for replying me.I think you are right because am beginning to breathe very fast but my mum just bought some drugs for me & said i should finish using the drugs since am getting better before going back to the hospital