horrible stomache pains in the abdominal region

so last night i feel asleep about 7p.m. and woke up @ 9p.m. i felt like i was strarving, so i ate some crackers and drank some water and laid back down, i was uncomfortable and couldn't fall asleep till a few hours later, i woke from about 2a.m. from this excruciating pain on my right side by my hip, it got worse and it seemed to spread throught my stomache. like a circular motion. I then felt very nauseous and started turning white, then yellow. i threw up one time and it was all the yellow bile stuff, i was getting fever chills, i was burning up, but i felt very cold. i crawled back to bed, literatlly, and stayed in the fetal position till the pain calmed down, fell asleep and woke back up this morning, and still have the very bad stomache ache, it starts right below my ribs and ends by my uterus. it hurts to walk, and cough. i dont not know what exactly what is going on with me, i have googled the symptoms and gallstones came up & kidney stones, as well as appendicitis, i don't want to go to the hospital because of the bills unless it is a serious matter. can you help me out?

If you are off birth control for 8 days, and you were taking them as prescribed, it's unlikely that it's pregnancy. Not impossible, just very unlikely.

As I said, you may have an ovarian cyst, kidney stones or an issue with your appendix so you really should get it seen to after work. If you can, will you come back tomorrow (or whenever you can ) and let us know what happened?

yes, i get off work @ 4:30 and will go straight to the docs.
but i was on birth control for almost 8 years. i have now been off B.C. for 1 week and 1 day.
would it be possoble for me to conviece within that little time?
i need to go in for my pap here very soon.
do any of these symptoms sounds familiar??

Please go and get this seen to straight away. You will be checked for pregnancy and they will take a urine test to start. If you are feeling slightly better, it may not be your appendix and you never feel better, it gets worse and worse (my appendix burst last year and I can tell you, I felt like I was dying and one can die from it). But there is still a chance that it could be your appendix or an issue with your uterus or ovaries.

Please go now. Do you have someone who can take you?

yes, i am still having the symptoms, the nausea stopped, but i have no appetite, but i still made myself eat because i don't like skipping meals, especially lunch.
it hurts on both side below my belly button, but more on the right side. i can go in and get checked up, will they do a urine test on me?
it's very discomforting, it doesn't hurt as much when i am bent down or sitting, but when i get up and walk around or cough, it hurts pretty bad, and it's pretty painful in my uterus area.

Dear Anon

Your symptoms could be, as you said, your appendix, gall bladder or kidney stones but it could also be an ovarian cyst that is bursting or a gastric flu or gastritis (amongst other things). It may also be an ectopic pregnancy. Is there any chance you could be pregnant?

I understand the feeling of wanting to wait due to the bill from the ER but something like a ruptured appendix, ectopic pregnancy or cyst needs to be seen to immediately.

Can you get to an urgent care near you? They are less expensive than the ER. You can also get to a county hospital - they have to take you whether you have an ability to pay or not.

Please update us as soon as possible. Are you still having the symptoms?

please email me back with info