Female Sexual Dysfunction

Female Sexual Dysfunction Guide

ask: How can i control my sex drive?

By MKF

I'm 19 years old, My boyfriend and i agreed to wait but, my sex drive is so high.. when my boy friend gets me started (which is not really hard) he literally has to hold me down so i do not force myself on him.. is there anyway i can control this?!?
please help,
MKF

Anonymous

Hi I'm 27 year old woman got married 6 months back...and I never had sex before marriage..I feel like I have more desires than my husband..sometimes he is tired or sleepy or its too hot or too cold..these r the reasons he often gives me...its like we do sex once a day or sometimes once in two days n even twice to thrice a day (very rare) which I love..I get damn pleasure but I will be done very soon like I get tired in less time..but I wanted it 2 to 3 times a day..am I abnormal? I have heard that many newly wedded couple do it for more.than time a day Atleast till one year..is it my misconception about that and expect a lot from my hubby? I am little chubby than him..he is very lean n fit..or is it also a factor that my physique doesn't attract him?? Please help me...if it is wrong with my side, I will try to control..

Anonymous

Hi u call to this number I clear ur problems 9941251243

Anonymous

hey i m 21 yr old nd my prob is i cant control my sex imaginations thn wht can i doo....?
i grow up my sex power nd increas sperm sir help me wht can i do now...?

Anonymous

Sir/ mam I have question that im 24years old n I'm single women why my eyes give sexy look to the people which is done automatically without any intention how should I control this n why this is taking place?Please reply soon

Anonymous

i am 25 year old man
my issue is that my wife is 9 week pregnant and she is thinking that it is not safe to have sex during pregnancy i tried my best to satisfied her that it is safe but i cant...... my sex drive is increasing day by day.........plz tell me how can i control my sex drive for the next 7 to 8 months

Anonymous

HI i am 20 years old
i always talk with my husband but he stays in different state which is far away from me but while i talk to my husband i feel sex inside like i wish i could get him right now which is my sex gets out of control . sometimes i m passing hard time and everything gets wet. can u give me any idea like what can i do about it?

Anonymous

Hi, I have a similar issue... I cant ever seem to get enough sex... since i got pregnant my sex drive has been so high, and i dont know how to control it. Any suggestions?

Anonymous

i am 27 year old men my issue is i do not sex yet what i do n what can i do i am muslim person thats why i avoid sexusal activity

Diane Porter

Hi, MKF, and welcome to EmpowHer! Thanks so much for your question.

Let me ask you a couple of questions. How long do your boyfriend and you plan to wait to have sex? Are you planning marriage? Or is this possibility a long way off?

Because the key to this is going to have to come from you, MKF. Sex drive is an individual thing, and a decision to wait is a big deal. Do you really want to wait? Or are you sort of wishing that that wasn't the case?

Have you had sex with other boyfriends before? If so, is that partially why it is hard to wait with this boyfriend?

When you say that you have to be literally held down to keep yourself from forcing yourself on him, is that really what you mean? That you have impulses that take over that you are not in control of, and that you would force your boyfriend -- which is rape -- to have sex with you even if he doesn't want to?

Somehow, I am thinking it's not quite that far, but that you just really really love being with him and that when you feel good and are kissing or messing around with him that it's hard to stop. Maybe even VERY hard to stop. But that's still different from forcing yourself on him.

Can you tell me a little more about all this? Do you think you need help with impulse control? Are you like this in any other areas of your life?

Do you think medical companies should continue to search for a "female Viagra" in the hopes of one day receiving FDA approval?: