ask: How can i control my sex drive?

I'm 19 years old, My boyfriend and i agreed to wait but, my sex drive is so high.. when my boy friend gets me started (which is not really hard) he literally has to hold me down so i do not force myself on him.. is there anyway i can control this?!?
please help,
MKF

Anonymous

Hlw,
I am 23year old guy i have no control on my sex so what can i do to control my sex plz give me a suggestion and i have slim type of body structure.

Anonymous

Hi sir im 19yrs old im really pumping nearly 4mnths I cnt control my self plz say me how to stop izizt effect to health..nd my left side in penis egg becoming small

Anonymous

Hi I'm 27 year old woman got married 6 months back...and I never had sex before marriage..I feel like I have more desires than my husband..sometimes he is tired or sleepy or its too hot or too cold..these r the reasons he often gives me...its like we do sex once a day or sometimes once in two days n even twice to thrice a day (very rare) which I love..I get damn pleasure but I will be done very soon like I get tired in less time..but I wanted it 2 to 3 times a day..am I abnormal? I have heard that many newly wedded couple do it for more.than time a day Atleast till one year..is it my misconception about that and expect a lot from my hubby? I am little chubby than him..he is very lean n fit..or is it also a factor that my physique doesn't attract him?? Please help me...if it is wrong with my side, I will try to control..

Anonymous

Hi u call to this number I clear ur problems 9941251243

Anonymous

hey i m 21 yr old nd my prob is i cant control my sex imaginations thn wht can i doo....?
i grow up my sex power nd increas sperm sir help me wht can i do now...?

Anonymous

Sir/ mam I have question that im 24years old n I'm single women why my eyes give sexy look to the people which is done automatically without any intention how should I control this n why this is taking place?Please reply soon

Anonymous

i am 25 year old man
my issue is that my wife is 9 week pregnant and she is thinking that it is not safe to have sex during pregnancy i tried my best to satisfied her that it is safe but i cant...... my sex drive is increasing day by day.........plz tell me how can i control my sex drive for the next 7 to 8 months

Anonymous

HI i am 20 years old
i always talk with my husband but he stays in different state which is far away from me but while i talk to my husband i feel sex inside like i wish i could get him right now which is my sex gets out of control . sometimes i m passing hard time and everything gets wet. can u give me any idea like what can i do about it?

Anonymous

Hi, I have a similar issue... I cant ever seem to get enough sex... since i got pregnant my sex drive has been so high, and i dont know how to control it. Any suggestions?

Female Sexual Dysfunction

Female Sexual Dysfunction Guide

Do you think medical companies should continue to search for a "female Viagra" in the hopes of one day receiving FDA approval?: