How can i get pregnant?

I am 27 years old. Me and my husband are planning for a child since six months. But not yet succeed. I'm taking folvite tablets for past 3 months. Also i've undergone follicles monitoring. The growth rate was slow. My doctor prescribed injection for rupturing follicles. The follicles ruptured on 22nd day. My LMP is 12th August. But this month i got periods (17th September).How can i get pregnant? Please advice.

That is a question which you must ask your fertility specialist.

Have you and your husband been diagnosed with an infertility problem? If so, a fertility specialist can counsel you on possible options for conceiving.

Anonymous (reply to Maryann Gromisch RN)

Hi Maryann
Thank u so much for ur reply. Myself only undergone treatment. My doctor priscribed tablets Crome 50 mg (Days 2 to 6), Dexona (Days 1-14) for this month cycle. will they increase the level of conception? please advice.

Infertility / Fertility

Infertility / Fertility Guide