how can I loss my weight?

By December 21, 2011 - 9:37am

I'm very fat and I want be thin. so, I'm always trying to loss my weight. but, I couldn't did it yet.

Hi asini

Thank you for your question and welcome!

The first thing you need to do is see your doctor for an evaluation to make sure there is no medical reasons for your heaviness and to ensure you are in good health aside from your weight. If you have not done this already, do so first.

If you are generally healthy, you need to stop going on special or fad diets if that is what you are doing.They simply don't work.

You need a complete change of lifestyle. Get in touch with a nutritionist who specializes in educating people on how to eat well and healthfully and also talk with her about what your over-eating triggers are. Find out why you over-eat. We know that over-eating leads to weight gain so what we need to focus on is why we overeat in the first place and fix that problem.

You also need to take daily exercise. You don't need to join a gym for this (although if you want to you can and hiring a trainer is a good idea so that you know what you can do for now, and begin the process of becoming physically fit. This may take time but that's just fine. It takes time for everyone.

You can also start simply with short walks that become longer in time or take a water aerobics class that is great for heavier people (and is often targeted to heavier people so you certainly won't be alone) who may have joint issues. Moving in water is great exercise, is easy and relaxing as well as invigorating. From personal experience I promise you'll feel absolutely great afterward!

Create a food journal and write down everything you eat. Also write how you were feeling at the time of your eating. See if you are eating for comfort, because you're upset or because you are legitimately hungry. Show these findings to a nutritional counselor.

So please have a physical evaluation first and then ask your doctor for the name of a good nutritional counselor who specializes in education people about healthy foods and can help with guiding you to eat food when you need it.

I hope this helps and please stay in touch with us!

Weight Loss