How can l heal my baldness with herbs?

By August 24, 2011 - 10:12am

There is no cure for baldness as yet,unless you're are balding due to illness or malnutrition and the baldness may be temporary. What kind of baldness do you have? Some people have seen success with treatments like Rogaine (there is a version for women) and Minoxidil. If you are living outside the U.S. you can ask your pharmacist what's available where you live. Hair transplants are also an option.

With regard to herbs, I have not heard any first accounts of any that truly work but I found this article with information that may interest you: http://www.ehow.com/about_5588598_herbal-cures-baldness.html