Gallstones

Gallstones Guide

Christine Jeffries

ask: how do women pass gallstones ? Is there anything that helps the pain ?

Anonymous

WEll heres a lil UPDATE.. ive adjusted my nutrient intake to foods that wont constipate me( i think the blood was from possible hemmoroids) and the pain was being caused by foods that were just not agreeing with me in my aging body. So ive listened to my body and given it what it wants lol. Ive also done a few of those cleansing sessions with olive oil/beet juice and lemon juice ..all i well for now . thx for the online support through this lil scare i was having !! ;)

Susan Cody HERWriter Guide (reply to Anonymous)

Anon

We're delighted you're feeling a lot better. Congrats on listening to your body (many people don't, unfortunately, and I've been guilty of that myself)  - it's so important.We're here for support anytime! 

Anonymous

I am mid 40's and usually eat very healthy but occassionally i endulge ..just quit smoking since dec 19, i found this site from google of course as i have some concern. hmmm read some of these stories wow!! I just may be sicker than i think!! Firstly i looked up gall bladder attack symptoms..of course ive had em all . so then i looked up natural remedy to pass gall stones if thats what i have . The olive oil /lemon juice and beet juice ...ever since drinking one dose of that ive been bleeding with every stool!! but no more extreme pains at least .. has anyone else experienced this ?? Any idea what could be causing the bleeding?? wondering if and how many more doses of that stuff i should have or if its time to cave in and go to a doc . (lol ...i am very stubborn and i guess a lil afraid to go yet so i'd rather just try something at home if i can ....)

Hi Anonymous

Beets make some people's bowel movements look like they are covered in blood. A friend of mine said his looks like a murder scene (yes, way TMI!) if he eat beets. So it may be the juice you are seeing - I think that's pretty likely. Stop eating them and if everything returns to normal, then it's the dye of the beets, not blood. If it continues, see a doctor straight away.

thx susan but its not just the beets unfortunately. hmmmmm

You absolutely have to see a doctor. There is nothing normal about this bleeding.

Have you seen a doctor yet? Can you update us?

Anonymous

I woke up this morning in severe pain on my right side I wasnt sure what it was but the pain was so bad I thought I was going to be sick ,I was dizzy and in a lot of pain ,is this a gallstone attack?

Yes, this could have been a gall stone attack but also could be appendicitis - something that can be quite serious. If you pain has not subsided yet, you should see a doctor immediately.

Anonymous

There are natural ways to dissolve gallstones. Fresh apple juice is one way. I am taking Hydrangea with Food enzymes from Nature's Sunshine or you can take Hydrangea with Nature's Sunshine Gallbladder formula. Gold coin grass is also supposed to help dissolve the stones and after a few months of these you can try a gallbladder flush or a coffee enema. Start researching natural remedies. You need your gallbladder regardless of what medical professionals say...If you didn't need it, you wouldn't have it. So try to eat healthy and take natural remedies to save your gallbladder.

Anonymous

I'm 46 year old mom of three, I'm overweight and have struggled with the issue, gaining and losing the same 50 lbs. Ive always enjoyed a varied diet with lots of fresh veggies and fruit, fiber and lean meat, yet, recently, after cutting back on calories, I began to have (self diagnosed) gall bladder attacks. I've lost 17 pounds, but the attacks have increased in frequency and strength. After some research, I'm trying a gallbladder flush to try and pass them and get some relief. I have catastrophic insurance and going to a doctor and consequently having expensive testing and surgery would certainly mean losing my 10k life's savings. I'm praying this flush works, and I will NEVER eat another piece of bacon, hamburger, or a bite of ice cream as long as I live! I'm currently taking beet juice, apple juice, and a liver detox supplement with my multivitamin. The pain is horrific and I've woken every night writhing in agony, and I'm eating nothing but vegetables, fruit, oatmeal, and water! I want to keep my gallbladder if I can!

Did you know that your Internet Browser is out of date?

We're sorry to inform you that you're using a really old web browser and we are unable to support it anymore. A list of the most popular web browsers can be found below. -The EmpowHER Development Team

By closing this window, you acknowledge your experience on this website may be degraded

Close this window