I am 45 years old and my tubes r tied. my new husband wants a baby im i too old r my eggs bad

By February 8, 2010 - 11:43am

I would like to find out where to go or who to talk to about gettin pregnant
at this age is it safe how much does it cost to get pregnant when your tubes r tied
I know there is a operation like invetro or something i need help.

I am interested to hear if you read my previous reply (Susan posted the link above), and what your gynecologist said about your health, and possibility of harvesting eggs?

You're done. Child bearing days are over. Accept it.

Hi dustinsbaby!

Thanks for your question! I noticed you posted this question on our discussion here : http://www.empowher.com/community/ask/45-too-old-have-baby?page=5 and our HerWriter Alison Beaver has written a reply to you. Please check it out and tell us what you think!