I am two weeks late on my period and I have been on time for a year. Last year I had cyst on my ovaries and had problem with my periods. II have been having cramping and hurting down there. I just dont know if it is my cyst coming back or I am pregnant.

By October 15, 2015 - 4:07pm

Yesterday I do a pregnancy test it was negative but not sure of anything.

Thank you. I wanted to know what this sounds like.

Hi Applehead

If you are two weeks late with a negative pregnancy test then it's not likely likely you're pregnant.
You need to have an exam or scans to see what's going on. Your cysts may have returned - this can happen, unfortunately and they can interfere with your cycle and cause discomfort.