Pregnancy Guide

ask: I did sex two months ago. After that I had two regular periods. Now my third period lasted for one day and light. I have also gain weight after sex. Can I be pregnant?

misvives HERWriter Guide

Thank you for your question and welcome to Empowher. If you had three periods (although the 3rd one was irregular), I highly doubt you are pregnant. If you are concerned, you can always take a pregnancy test to ease your mind. Hope this helps and good luck.

Missie

Pregnant? Where do you get your information and support about pregnancy and delivery? :