Pregnancy Guide

ask: I feel like I'm pregnant even though I had my period. Advice please?

My last period was on November 4th. I had unprotected sex on the 25th of Novemeber. My next period was supposed to start on the 7th of December but instead it came on the 2nd of Decemer. It lasted the normal 5 days although I was a worried about it coming on early. I am not on any birth control at all.
My period has since stopped but my breasts are still sore and I am starting to pee a lot more not to mention I am tired more tired than I've ever been.

Thanks

misvives HERWriter Guide

Hi Angelwings,

I am not sure why you feel as if you are pregnant. If you think you may be pregnant, you can always try a pregnancy test although when you have a period - this is a great sign of "not pregnant". If you are still concerned, get a pregnancy test or call your doctor.

Hope this helps.

Missie

Angelwings23 (reply to misvives)

I took a pregnancy test today which was negative so with that reassurance I am good to go. Thanks for taking the time to answer my question.

Pregnant? Where do you get your information and support about pregnancy and delivery? :