i had unprotected sex my 26th day of the cycle ... pregnant?!

By November 30, 2009 - 2:03pm

i had unprotected sex with my boyfriend on my 26th day of my mens. cylcle...
i'm about 2 weeks late but keep having pms symptoms !
i want to know if they're is a posibilitty that one could get pregnat in the end of the cycle !?

* my normal cycle consist of 32 to 35 days.

We had sex on 26th day of cycle last time periods date 21-3-2015 there is the chances of pregnancy??

Guide (reply to Anonymous)

If you have a 28 to 30 day menstrual cycle, you would have already ovulated by the 26 day of your cycle. Ovulation generally occurs mid-cycle about 14 days from the last day of your previous period.

Most likely you did not become pregnant. But, if your period for April is late by more than one week, do take a pregnancy test.

Dear gabriela

The fastest answer is yes, you could be pregnant. Anytime a woman has unprotected sex, she risks pregnancy.

If your cycle is up to 35 days, you may have ovulated near day 26 (normally a woman ovulates earlier, around days 11-18 with an average day of 14 but this is based on a 28 day cycle). Day 26 can be considered slightly "safer" than mid-cycle but the risk is always there.

Since you are two weeks late, it's definitely time to take a pregnancy test. A home test, when done properly, is about 99% accurate. Take a test and you'll have your answer.

Will you be ok if you're pregnant?