I have a chord like piece of skin over the inside of my vagina?

By June 15, 2015 - 1:02pm

I have been having sex for a few months now and have always been aware of the skin over my vagina however its not painful during sex. It sometimes gets caught when i try to take out my tampon but again is never painful or uncomfortable. Last time i had sex my partner told me i was bleeding but o felt no pain. I have been bleeding lightly on and off for a few days now, i don't know what this can be, do i need to get the skin removed? HELP PLEASE!!

It's likely a part of your hymen (skin tissue). A doctor can remove it for you in a couple of seconds.