Reproductive System

Reproductive System Guide

ask: I missed taking my birth control.

Ok so about a week ago I began forgetting to take my birth control pils because so much has been going on with me me lately. I realized this on Tuesday and took three pills an was goin to eventually take all of them over the net few days, but I forgot once more. This is only my second month and I have now been getting horrible headaches the past few day. Myy period also ended a few days ago bt now after I urinate, there is a red tint to my urine when I go to wipe. Can anybody explain hat is wrong or what I should do?

Severe headaches and hematuria, which is the medical term for blood in urine, may not be associated with missing several doses of your birth control pills.

Blood when you wipe after urinating can be coming from your kidneys, bladder, ureters or urethra. Regardless, all cases of hematuria should be evaluated by a physician who can order tests to confirm or rule out an underlying cause.

A severe headache that lasts for s few days is another condition that should be evaluated by a physician. It can be simply a case of eye strain or stress. Or something more serious such as high blood pressure.

How do you control your PMS?: