I read online that to help prevent yeast infections, women should only wear panty liners on "spotty" days after period. I wear panty liners everyday, what should I do to prevent discharge from spoiling my underwear without using liners often?

I had yeast infection after my period once and now i have it again, so am trying to do things to prevent it, i cant take the itching and burns anymore, there driving me CRAZY!

There is no definite way to know if panty liners cause someone yeast infections unless they always get one when wearing one. Therefore if you are not getting them, you are not being affected and you can continue to wear them. 

To stop daily discharge you can consider going on the Pill (it may lessen discharge quite a bit) but a side effect of the Pill is yeast infections and it seems a lot to do just to stop discharge. 

There is no other way to stop natural discharge so my advice is to wear clean, cotton underwear or chose dark underwear so nothing shows.