I took the Next Choice pill

I took the Next Choice pill about an hour after having sex and having the condom break. I only took one... I was scared I was going to have heart attack if I took the other pill. I have anxiety. Anyway, a few days later I started having brown "blood" come out.. And it's a lot. It's been going on for about 3 days now but today is the worst. I feel worn out and nauseous also have a headache that hasn't gone away and my neck is sore. What could this be..? Should I go to my doctor..?

You should have taken the pills as instructed, despite anxiety. They won't cause a heart attack but not taking them correctly could cause pregnancy.

Bleeding after emergency contraception is pretty normal. But your other symptoms sound like you may be ill from a virus or something else (rather than the EC) so please call your doctor.