iam having a charpie pain in my chest my arm my back and numes a little but the pain comes and go

iam having alot of presure in my chest a charpie pain my left arm and my pain goes to my back but only half of my back left arm and face i have been feeling like these for a week ones a day

Hi Anonymous

This kind of pain needs to be checked straight away by a health care professional. You may have something fairly simple going on like heartburn but any kind of chest-and-arm pain could also be related to heart disease and may be a warning of a potential heart attack.

Please make an appointment today and keep us updated.