I have read there is a correlation between IBS and the development of a deepvein thrombus.

I had a blood clot last year and it was considered an unprovoked blood clot. Now that I have read an article about IBS and DVT there may be a reason for having the clot because I have Crohn's Disease also.

Thanks for your post! You may be right - a synopsis of a study was posted by the NCBI here: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12479994

Do you suspect this is something going on with you? Are you dealing with one of both of these conditions?

Irritable Bowel Syndrome

Irritable Bowel Syndrome Guide