If i had a bladder infection and signs of pregancey could i be pregnant?

By Anonymous January 4, 2012 - 10:14am

Had sex a couple of times with my boyfriend thought i was pregant went to the doctors after my period was half strenght and half the lenght it usaually is plus i was having signs of being pregnant but the test came negative for thqt but i did have a bladder infection could the bladder infection hid that fact that im really im pregant(we want to be pregant)?

No, a bladder infection would not mask a pregnancy. The testing process for pregnancy tests for the hormone hcg and this is only found in a pregnant woman.

Your period could have been lighter for many reasons but it's still a period. This and a negative pregnancy test indicates that you are not pregnant.

Good luck with trying, I hope you have good news soon!