implantation bleeding? pregnant?

By May 3, 2011 - 6:51am

I had light spotting one week before my period was due...then my "period" came on time but only lasted for 3 days then stopped then followedd by two days of brown discharge.. does this sound like implantation bleeding?

Hi Rachel

Your question was answered yesterday and based on what you wrote here, the answer remains the same: http://www.empowher.com/community/ask/can-i-be-pregnant-14?allcomments=1#comment-84919

We ask our readers to only post the same question once so that all our readers can be given an opportunity to be helped! Thanks for your understanding!

also i did a test a few days after my "period" and it was negative twice so idk