Is it possible?

By December 2, 2011 - 12:19pm

I asked a previous question related to this, but I'm just wondering is it possible to have sex (protected but partner kept going after ejaculating/ possible leakage), then have a full period that month and the next month and still be pregnant? Just want to know could it be possible for a person to have two periods and then be pregnant from that one time.

Hi Ms Lady

I guess we can safely say anything is possible but a full period after protected sex indicates you are not pregnant. If a man "keeps going" for a little bit after ejaculation, you should still be protected.

As we said the last time, taking a pregnancy test will confirm this for you.