is it possible to be pregnant from wiping?

By Anonymous December 28, 2011 - 12:24pm

Hi so around the week of thanksgiving I gave my boyfriend a handjob. Some cum got on my hand and I wiped it off on my pant. Then like 10-15 minutes later I used the bathroom but forgot to wash my hands before this. Is it possible that I could be pregnant from wiping? I didn't think it was but when I got my period it was lighter than other periods I've had. And i ve heard you can get bleeding when you're pregnant. Also when I look at pregnancy symptoms I have some of them but they are also similar to PMS symptoms. I've had super headaches and my breasts have been swollen and tender and I can't really tell if they've darkened but they might have. I'm really scared I don't want to be pregnant!

Having a period is a great sign of "not being pregnant". If you are having stomach pains and headaches, this may be stress induced due to your fears of being pregnant. Do yourself a favor and get a pregnancy test and when it says negative, you should feel a lot better.

Hope this helps.

Hi sorry to bother you again, but I know you said I probably am not pregnant but my period has lasted a shorter amount of time and my lower abdomen feels different and my headacheswont stop. I don't know if because I know these are pregnancy symptoms I'm making myself feel them or what. I'm really scared!

You are not pregnant - you couldn't get pregnant from "wiping" and since you had your period, you're fine, regardless of whether it was lighter than usual.

You can take a pregnancy test just to reassure yourself but you're fine; I think your symptoms are due to nerves than pregnancy.

Thanks for writing!