itchy bump on groin area

I have a single itchy bump on my groin.. It feels deep and I can kinda move it around if I pinch it. I noticed it almost a month ago when I was shaving down there. Though as I was shaving I felt as if I pulled a hair and it hurt a bit. After that I noticed the bump. It didn't itch much but now it does because I shaved again. I don't know if it is an ingrown hair or a cyst. Can I have sex? I'm positive it is not an STD. What is a home remedy or a cream I can use to get rid of it?

Shaving the groin area is always tricky as ingrown hairs are common (consider laser hair removal if you can afford it).  They can also be itchy and painful. 

Since it's itchy and returning, I suggest you get it checked out so that you know exactly what it is.  Since condoms don't protect against some STI's like genital warts and many men never have symptoms, you should be seen.  If it's simply an ingrown hair, your doctor can "pop" it for you.