It's about my labia majora

Well over 6 months now I have gotten these really small train of bumps on the inner side of my labia majora and it itches really bad so time I have to put a pieces to toilet paper between my labia so it won't itch it really irritates me I have gotten a yeast infection before I got these really bad bumps. It don't hurt only if I try to pop it but it itches a lot . I'm scared to go to a doctor can anyone please help me with this problem

Thanks for writing to EmpowHER.

I understand being scared to find out what's wrong but I promise you it'll be better than not knowing and the stress that brings.

You may have something called dermatitis. This is a skin condition that is brought about on the skin (including labia) by laundry detergents, condoms, certain soaps or even your body gel.

There are two conditions called lichen planus and lichen sclerious that cause serious itching and discomfort in the genital area. You could even have psoriasis or some other dermatological condition or even tiny cysts.

You will also need to rule out a sexually transmitted infection if you have been sexually active.

Anon, many of these conditions can be easily helped. You have to have an evaluation to know what exactly is going on.