Is low BUN dangerous?

By September 2, 2014 - 7:17pm

Hi, I recently just took a blood test and my BUN level is a 4. It was a six 2 years ago so it's dropping. My creating level is .70 so that's fine. My protein is high it's a 8.9. So I don't understand how my BUN would be low I thought it had to do with lack of protien. Ido t think I am over hydrated I only drink about 6-8 cups of water a day. Could this be dangerous and what can I do?

Hi Bathsheva

Your question was asked and answered already here:

Please just post one question per topic so we can have time to help all our readers. Thanks for your understanding!