Pregnancy Guide

ask: Me and my boyfriend had anal sex and some of the cum leaked out and I don't know but some of it may have went into my vagina. I'm a virgin I hav never had sex before and this was the first time I did this and I'm freaking out! Could I possibly be pregnant

Please answer immediately because I'm seventeen and scared :___(

misvives HERWriter Guide
Hi Emily, Thank you for your question. If you had sperm enter the vagina, there is a chance of pregnancy. You will have to wait and see if you miss a period and take a pregnancy test to know if you are pregnant. There is nothing you can do but wait to miss a period at this point. I hope this information helps and good luck. MissieFebruary 3, 2013 - 7:21am

Pregnant? Where do you get your information and support about pregnancy and delivery? :