Missed pd

By May 23, 2013 - 1:22pm

I'm currently 6 days late and I took 2 home pregnancy test that came out negative. Is it to soon to start to worry??? My fiancé and I have had unprotected sex quite a few times. I noticed more frequent urination and mild heart burn which I had with my first pregnancy 4 years ago. I have debating in getting a blood test done to have a REAL yes or no...

Hi miss_nikki-b

Generally, two negative tests after a missed period would confirm that you are not pregnant but if you are never late like this and are exhibiting early pregnancy symptoms (as well as having unprotected sex) you may be pregnant so taking a blood test is a good idea.