My breasts are big and heavy and go down alot but im only 22 :(

By April 10, 2010 - 4:55am

It's depressing, I am going to the gym and doing cardio and weights,i'm also eating healthy, will i start to see results in my breast area too or not? As im 22, i should have perky boobs :( But they are really heavy and hang down..it's so embarrassing and affects my confidence as a young woman....

For the record I am a normal married guy I have had a good experience with various woman and I love a pair of breasts that allow me to take the weight of them during sex. there is nothing more sexy than a natural pair of breasts and yes that includes ones that are effected by gravity! Dont worry about it just as you like a certain type of man it's the same for us. You would be surprised at the amount of males who hate fake gravity defying breasts don't belive all you read in the press.

(reply to Anonymous)

Thanks a lot for your input! It's always nice to have a males perspective on issues like these.

i am also having one doubt............. i am virgin but my boobs are pointing down.... ia m just 22 years old but my boobs is very big.... waht i have to do for that.....

Thankyou everyone, I have started to moisturize them , use a chest firming gel I have from Avon and I guess going to the gym may help me tone up in time if I keep working at it.

Thank you for your addition to this post, anonymous. I also love Enell sports bras.

Buy an enell sports bra. You can wear them all the time (buy one size up) or just for your workout.

I have a question for you - did you begin thinking about your breasts this way alone? When did this start? Did somebody point it out to you or did you think of it yourself?

I never thought about my breasts until my boyfriend pointed it out lol. And then I started to look around at other young girls, and feel less of a woman, and i already have low self esteem as it is and I'm trying so hard to be a confident young woman.

thankyou for your comment, they don't hurt me, that is the thing,but I guess i'm just a bit worried that they could look better.I do wear a sports bra when I go to the gym ,and i feel it helps, but i can't wear a sports bra all the time. But I think I will get measured and invest in some pretty well-fitting bras. :)

HERWriter Guide (reply to leannek87)

That's what I thought; you never even thought about this until your boyfriend pointed it out. Even the fact that he says "he loves you anyway" makes my skin crawl. As if you have some sort of ugly flaw but being the nice guy he is, he can see past it. People who care don't say these kinds of things!

Sadly, I think his criticisms of you will take thousands more compliments for you to get back to how you were. You are not in pain, you have no reason to risk surgery - you are dating a man who feels he has the right to insult you (and it IS an insult, he's not helping you, you don't need help) like this and who needs to grow up a little.

I haven't met you but I bet you are probably a very smart, good looking young woman with a great life ahead of her. All I can tell you is that I'm sorry your boyfriend says these things to you and telling you "you better do something about it" before it gets worse is beyond comprehension. Does he not care about how you feel? How insults like this can really lower your self image - and that has clearly happened already?

Leanne, tell your boyfriend how his comments have made you feel and explain how women's bodies work. Maybe he just doesn't get it so he deserves a chance.

If he still thinks you "better do something about it" then he is showing his immaturity and insensitivity. I promise you'll look back on what he said when you are older, and think 'wow, how did I even listen to that rubbish for even a minute?!"

Don't change a thing, love. You have no need to. But if he continues like this then one change you might consider is boyfriends :)

Hi Leanne,

Are you experiencing any back problems? This is common for over sized breasts. You may feel pain in the neck and shoulders and you also may experience railroad track indents in your shoulders from your bras straps? Does any of this sound like it may be your experience?

I can understand deeply your pain with large breasts as I was always well endowed. This interferes with exercise (especially around menstrual times), pain in the back area while working, etc. Of course, you lose at least 50 IQ points for large breasts too as many people may not take you seriously. Maybe this is only me since I am blond and well endowed. :-) Double whammy.

In my experience, I have found that wearing a bra and a sports bra helps the sagging as well as your state of mind. I also constantly exercise in a push up motion also as this helps with the pectoral muscles. I learned from watching a talk show one time that moisture (lotion) helps with sagging also.

This helps just living with large breasts on my end. Although, I had many friends (around your age) that had breast reductions since they had many back and neck issues associated with their large breasts. Their surgeries were covered by insurance as it is more of a health concern.

Do you have health insurance? On a last note, if your man loves you, he will always love you. It doesn't matter where your breasts end up. Do not choose to change yourself for anyone but you. If you are in pain, you have a reason to augment your breasts and make them more manageable for your body frame.

Let us know so we can maybe help you more.

And with a good bra, they may look good or even great, but when naked, they will always hang..but I guess breast reduction would cost alot .

Breast Conditions

Breast Conditions Guide