My last menstrual cycle was 4/03/10. Days 3-7 of my cycle I took clomid 100mg. I went on in for my 21 day progesterone test and the dr. said it was low. I ovulated cd 16-18?. Its cd28 and my temps r 99.0. Negative pregnancy test but temps are still high.

By Anonymous April 30, 2010 - 10:21pm

Could I still be pregnant?

A temp of 99 is only a little over the average temp of 98.6 so not indicating too much there.

I do put a lot of stock in pregnancy tests, so it's likely you are not pregnant. However, they are not a 100% guarantee so think about retesting in a few days if you don't get a period.

Are you periods quite regular? How long have you been on the Clomid?