My mother used Shower to Shower powder every day of her life. She died of uterine cancer @73. There is not history of cancer in my family.

Thank you for writing to us and I am very sorry about your Mom's death. 

I'm glad you wrote about this. Mothers are now advised to not put this kind of powder on babies bottoms or on their diapers. 

I assume your mom may have put this shower-to-shower powder near her private parts or on her underwear for years. A lot of older women have done this. 

There have been several studies showing concern about the link of powder (including Johnson & Johnson's Shower to Shower) to uterine cancer and there does seem to be a link or at least concerns about links:

There are currently some lawsuits concerning this link too. 

Do you feel there may be a connection for your mother, Anon?

Thank you for your response. I am thinking there is probably a connection. I thought that since I first heard about it. Any suggestions about perusing the issue?

Uterine Cancer

Uterine Cancer Guide