need help

my and my g/f are virgins and wy are gonna have sex.

will hurt her?

i want to have anal but i dont want to get my penis dirty

my and her dont want to usse condom should wy usse?

-Wear a condom
-Learn how to put one on beforehand (learn to tell which side is up, so you don't contaminate it with pre-ejaculate)
-Use lots of lubrication (KY jelly)
-Expect it to be painful for her; in fact, it may not be fun at all for either of you
-Just start with basic sex, not anal
-I agree that you sound like maybe you're too young to deal with the risks and responsibilities of sex; condoms can break, and disease can be spread even when using a condom

If you are going to have sex for the first time, I would suggest becoming more educated about sex, especially the risks and how to prevent pregnancy. You should buy condoms, and practice putting one on before attempting sex. But if you don't use condoms be sure that she is using a form of birth control. Realize that birth control pills must be taken for several days before you start having sex so that they will be effective.
If you don't want to hurt her, be sure that she is very turned on (try oral sex, lots of kissing, touching and so on) and be sure she's relaxed. If she is overly nervous and stressed out, she will be tense. Start off very slow so that she has time to relax her vagina--fast, hard sex before she has loosened up will hurt! Using lots of lube (or spit) will help things go smoothly and will reduce any pain.
As for anal sex, to prevent any mess getting on your penis, wear a condom. Prepare properly for anal by stretching the anus with your fingers and use tons of lube, otherwise it will really hurt your partner.

I suggest not having sex until you learn how to spell. Maybe then you'll be ready for all it entails?

This is a "serious" website (although we like to have fun too!) and we do out best to control spam and trolling - we face these problems just like every other website.

This question may be a troll, it may not. You'd be surprised how many people genuinely want to know these things. We give our readers the benefit of the doubt until proven otherwise. We keep an eye on things!

I thought this was a serious website devoted to questions about womens health. I'm astonished to see a question obviously from a troll who is lurking on the site

Hi anonymous,

Thank you for your question. In all honesty, sex will probably hurt her if she is a virgin. Can I ask how old you are? This way I can better answer your question.