Pregnancy Guide

ask: Is nestle product "baby & me" good for my health & baby's development?

HI....
I'm Manonmani, 28 yrs, (India)
I'm six months pregnant & has been consuming nestle's product "baby & me" (saw the ad on tv) with milk twice a day for past six months. I want to make sure that this product is safe for me & my baby & eager to know, in what ways does it help, Kindly clarify....

Anonymous

Hi Mom and Me has a nice Vanilla smell. But honestly it's too sweet for my liking. Furthermore I was told, it's not good to consume too much of sweet things during pregnancy. Hence I stopped taking it and switched to Low Fat milk. Hope this feedback helps.

Anonymous

Here is their website that provides the information that you are requesting http://www.nestlebaby.com/sg/pregnancy_and_birth/NAN_MOMandme.

I am not sure what your concerns about the product are but you should always speak with your physician before taking any sort of supplements.

Good luck,

Missie

Pregnant? Where do you get your information and support about pregnancy and delivery? :