I'm 17 and not sexually active, but I would really like to see the OBGYN to ask questions about certain things that I just don't feel comfortable telling my mother. I don't think something is right, but my mom assures me that everything is okay. Either way is she allowed to go in with me because I'm a minor? Can I say no?

Yes, you have the right to see your OB/GYN without your mother. At 17, you shouldn't need your mother in there anyway, you are almost a legal adult. If she insists on going in with you, call the office and they will advise her of your need for privacy.

Read more about visiting your gynecologist here, even if you're not sexually active: http://www.empowher.com/sexual-health/content/visiting-gynecologist-be-prepared