ovulation pain after having one ovary removed?

I just had my left ovary removed 2 months ago, a month after surgery I had a regular period like I always did, but I can't recall whether or not I had any pain during ovulation or if I had even ovulated since I was recovering from surgery.
However, this cycle I'm starting to feel pain around the time I'm supposed to be ovulating in my right ovary now which I've never had before. I never had this pain ever prior to surgery, is it normal to be feeling this during Ovulation post op or is something else going on??

Also, the pain is located towards the bottom right side of my abdomen and lower right side of my back followed by light cramping that lasted just one day.

Most women don't have pain from ovulation. They know they are ovulating due to the time of the month and/or increased cervical fluids.

If this pain doesn't stop soon then contact your doctor, especially since it has crept into your back. You may have developed cysts this month and they may be dissolving on their own. This can cause pain. Some women develop cysts out of the blue, some women get them every month - they usually dissipate on their own and are harmless.