Osteoarthritis

Osteoarthritis Guide

ask: Pain in the bone of my right leg just below the knee.

I have been diagnosed with Osteoarithritis and Fibromyalgia and I understand the joint pain and tender spots but this pain is in the boone very sharp and intense and only way to get relive is by sittiting down and putting the leg up or shift all my weight onto my other leg because the pain is so bad I can not even walk on it.

DaisyN Guide

Welcome to EmpowHER. If you feel your pain is not due to the arthritis.  Other causes can include, injury, degeneration, infection or rarely tumors. It's important if you feel any new symptoms, to discuss with your doctor.  He might suggest having imaging test done, to know the cause of the pain.

Daisy