Pregnancy Guide

ask: period?

I had period from 9-14 october and 20 i had unprotected sex and 21 i have taken i pill. On 27th i gt bleeding which lasted for 5 days. It was different from my normal period as it is dark brown in color and much lighter than my normal period. also there is no pain during this bleeding. However during my normal period, my first day is extremely painful. I am expecting next period on 4th november. Today is 7 th november and i have not received my period. the bleeding which i have received on 27th was my period or it was a side effect of pill?

i also read that pill can cause your period to come earlier.I am very confused as it is about 1 week before but was that(bleeding which i received on 27th) period or bleeding due to ipill?

Thanks for posting. That is correct, the ipill can cause a change in your period. If your period is now more than one week late, please take a pregnancy test.

Best of luck,

Rosa

Pregnant? Where do you get your information and support about pregnancy and delivery? :