By October 4, 2011 - 9:22am

my period is due in 4 days time but i have really bad period pains i am not sure weather its because my period is due or because i am pregnant i had sex 4 times out of the 7 when i was ovulating.i done a pregnancy quiz and it said i could be pregnant i really don't have a clue.last month my period came exactly on the day my calendar said i really don't know

i had sex 4 days out of the 7 when i was ovulating m i also had sex on the day when i was at my highest peek of ovulating m so is there a chance i could be pregnant.i use a calendar which tells me when i an ovulating and also when my period is due last month it was spot on and i came on on the day.so i would d decently been ovulating when it said i have really bad period pains so i really don't know xx

Hi melanie!

Because PMS symptoms are so similar to pregnancy symptoms, it's too hard to tell which is which (and obviously a pregnancy test is the only way to tell if early pregnancy is why you are feeling this way.)

Being so sick four days before your period is due may indicate PMS as it's very early to have pregnancy sickness - if you are pregnant, you are probably only a week pregnant, in real terms (ie; not after having sex but when you actually got pregnant which can be up to 10 days after sex).

If you don't get your period when expected, take a test.