Plan B situation

Could really use some input...

So my boyfriend and I weren't even having sex, but he did ejaculate on the out side of me, so just incase I took plan b an hour after this happened. This all happened 13 days after my period, so I was about a week and a half away from starting again. A week after taking plan b, I started what I thought was my period, it lasted five days. I thought it was my period until I read that it could just be withdrawal bleeding. This happened about a week until my scheduled period. It has been a week since that bleeding and I am starting to feel very sick and my boobs hurt really bad. I was supposed to start my normal period 2 days ago but I haven't yet. Is there any way I could be pregnant? Or should i expect a later period?

You cannot get pregnant from sperm being deposited on the outside of you unless it was at your vaginal opening. Even then, your risk is lower so let's go with you're not pregnant. 

Since Plan B affects your next monthly cycle, this may be what your bleeding was. In fact, it's very likely. 

Your symptoms now are probably PMS. Your period could be along in a few days or a week or two, due to Plan B. 

Don't take Plan B again unless you have unprotected intercourse and to prevent that from happening, always carry a condom if you boyfriend doesn't. It's equally his responsibility to carry condoms so remind him of this. 

The bleeding was withdrawl bleeding or early period?

It could be either or one and the same, we cannot evaluate that for you. It's likely a side effect of Plan B. 

Could I possibly still be pregnant then? even if I did have five days of bleeding?

HERWriter Guide (reply to madikayynutt)

Hi again Anon

It would be unusual but possible. A pregnancy test will let you know.