Pregnancy Guide

ask: pragnancy blood test

By Simar Kaur

is pragnancy blood test llegle or inllegle and how much cost pay for pragnacy blood test

Anonymous

Hi Simur,

I apologize but I am not sure what you mean by " llegle or inllegle "? A blood test would be obtained from a physician and you would have to call the doctors office in order to find out the price of the testing as some physicians would charge you a consultation fee. I am not sure if you are in the United States or not but in the US there are family planning offices in most States that do not charge for pregnancy testing. I hope this helps.

Good luck,

Missie

Pregnant? Where do you get your information and support about pregnancy and delivery? :