I have PCOS for irregular periods so im taking the pill. Recently my lower abdomen is swollen and i get mild pain at my back and pelvic. My upper abdomen is swollen but gets worse when i eat. I did 2 pregnancy tests and it both came up negatitve. Does this still mean im pregnant or is it something else??

I suggest that you call your doctor and report the symptoms which you are experiencing. You should not be pregnant if you have been taking your birth control pills every day. Please keep us posted.